Win $400, $600, or $1,000+ for your team or organization!
ETSU is challenging students to display their Buccaneer Pride
through the NEW—You Rally, We Tally Contest.
2012-13 “You Rally, We Tally” winners announced
Showing Bucs pride nets team POLO $1,100
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (May 10, 2013) – The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics announced Friday the winners of the new “You Rally, We Tally” contest for students who put in the extra effort displaying their Buccaneer pride.
Taking home first place and $1,100 was team POLO whose members included Sierra Galloway, Johnny Ameen, Alden Collins, Will Webb, Robby Vance, Matt Holt, Iqra Ahmad, Isaac Justus, Jordan Brian and Ashley Fortner.
In second place, team No Bucs Given was awarded $600. Team members include Sean Murtaugh, Michael Turney, Tyler Miller, Zane Kilby, Jacob Bridwell, Heath Frazier, Clint Cox, Jacob Davis and Baileigh Bailey.
Rounding out the top three was team Buc Yeah which won $400. The team is comprised of Ryan Walsh, Hugh Blanton, Sam Hopson, Johnny Bolton, Tyler Shannon, Andrew Malone, Erin Lovelace, Jessica Burgner, Bryson Renfro and Logan Brown.
How it worked
- Teams got together with nine of their friends and signed up using the form below. The entry fee was only $10 per team ($1 per team member!)
- Teams submitted their completed and submitted their entry form and fee to the SORC, Suite A (lower level Culp Center) at the designated time in November of 2013. Teams then visited ETSUBucs.com for full athletic schedules.
- Teams then attended as many men’s home games as possible. Students were asked to swipe their ETSU Student I.D. each time they entered. Staff then verified attendance against each team’s roster and tallied the points. Each time a member of a team attends a game, that team will be awarded a point.
- Teams then checked out ETSUBucs.com/fanzone/yourallywetally/ to see their team’s point standings.
- Prizes were awarded for first, second and third place point totals.
Click here for a You Rally, We Tally sign up form
ETSU fans wanting to receive Buccaneer news, score updates, in-game promotions and much more sent to their mobile device can do so by signing up for “Buc Updates.” Click here to sign up today!
For more information on Buccaneer athletics, visit ETSUBucs.com.