Limited tickets still available for Saturday's game
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (Sept. 25, 2015) – The ETSU football team returns to action this weekend as the Buccaneers host Emory & Henry on Saturday afternoon. Kickoff for the Homecoming game is set for 1:30 p.m., at Kermit Tipton Stadium.
There are limited tickets (reserved seating) available for Saturday's game. Please call the ETSU Ticket Office at (423) 439-3878 to purchase tickets. Tickets are $20 each.
Below are things to know about Saturday’s home game:
- Parking lots open at 8 a.m. – Click here for tailgating guidelines
- Gates to the stadium will open at 11:30 a.m.
- The Buc Walk begins at 11:55 a.m.
- The Food City Zone will open at 10:30 a.m. -- The ETSU men's and women's basketball teams will be signing autographs
- There is NO re-entry into Kermit Tipton Stadium
- Students need to enter through the south or east gates of Kermit Tipton Stadium
- A complimentary shuttle will run from ETSU’s campus to Kermit-Tipton Stadium beginning two hours prior to kickoff. The shuttle will drop off and pick up riders on the lower level driveway near Freedom Hall Civic Center. Click here for shuttle schedule.
- Unauthorized banners, signs or flags will not be allowed into Kermit Tipton Stadium. The UPS Store will have a sign making station in the Food City Zone. UPS Store signs with appropriate language and messaging are allowed inside Kermit Tipton Stadium.
Please note, umbrellas are not permitted inside Kermit Tipton Stadium.
Click here for more Game Day information. For additional information, please download the ETSU Game Time app. Click here for iOS users and here for Android users.
For complete information on ETSU Football, follow the program via social media on Twitter (@ETSUFootball), Instagram (@ETSUFootball), Snapchat (@etsufootball) and on Facebook (ETSU Buccaneer Football).
For more information on Buccaneer football, visit ETSUBucs.com and click on the football page.