JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (Sept. 13, 2017) – As the ETSU football team returns home to host The Citadel for its second game inside William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium this Saturday, the ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics would like to pass along the following list of “things to know” prior to the kickoff at 1 p.m. The game sponsor is First Bank and Trust Company.
- Youth Day –The Bucs will be celebrating “Youth Day” during Saturday’s matchup with The Citadel. Children ages 12 and under will receive free admission with a paying adult.
- Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service – The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics has announced a new “Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service” for home football games at the new William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium. Centrally located at the Alumni Pavilion area on the west side of the ETSU parking garage and convenient to Lots 21 and 22, the Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service will consist of golf carts that will provide rides to the stadium for disabled fans and those with mobility issues. The carts will begin service one hour prior to kickoff and take fans from the Alumni Pavilion to the Bank of Tennessee East Entrance roundabout. The carts will also provide service from the roundabout back to the Alumni Pavilion area at the conclusion of the game. Signs designating the pickup area prior to games will be visible on game days. The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics asks that only fans in physical need of this service utilize the shuttles.
- Lot 22 Parking Access – In addition to turning onto Jack Vest Drive from State of Franklin Road, fans are reminded that they can access Lot 22 for both permit and general public parking by taking South Greenwood Dr. and then turning onto Go Bucs Trail. Paid parking is $10.
- Tailgating – Parking lots around William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium will open for tailgating at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning. Fans are also reminded that the family-friendly Food City Zone will open at 10 a.m.
- Clear Bag Policy – The new stadium will have a clear bag policy, which can be viewed in more detail by clicking here.
- Buc Walk – The traditional Buc Walk will take place two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff, so Saturday’s walk will begin at 10:45 a.m.
- Game Time App – Remember to download the official ETSU Game Time App for IPhone and Android devices. This one-stop app provides answers to many game day questions as well as other information regarding the ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Public Parking – Parking for the general public will be available in the parking garage and in Lot 22 (located behind Bojangles on Go Bucs Trail). Parking is $10 per car. Click here for parking map. Students are reminded they can still access normal student parking by displaying their parking pass and ID.