JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (Oct. 5, 2017) – As the ETSU football team prepares to host non-conference opponent Robert Morris on Homecoming Saturday inside William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium, the ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics would like to pass along the following list of “things to know” prior to the kickoff at 3:30 p.m. The game Saturday is sponsored by Citi.
- Ticket availability for Saturday: While the student ticket allotment has been distributed, students can still enter the stadium for standing room only access by presenting a valid ETSU student ID. As for general public tickets, only a few seats remain in the stands, but standing room only tickets will be available at the door for $10 apiece after all available reserved tickets have been sold.
- Athletics kicks off Homecoming weekend on Friday: Even before Saturday’s game with Robert Morris, ETSU athletics will have a busy evening on Friday night. The Buccaneers’ volleyball team will host Mercer inside Brooks Gym at 8 p.m., while men’s soccer will host Furman inside Summers-Taylor Stadium, also at 8 p.m. Along with the Homecoming Parade – which will begin at 6:30 p.m. and travel through campus, ending at the roundabout near the stadium’s Bank of Tennessee East Entrance – there will also be a pep rally at 7 p.m. followed by a Homecoming Fireworks display taking place on the west side of campus prior to the athletic events at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- 1911 Legacy Wall – Fans are reminded to stop by the 1911 Legacy Wall on Saturday, located on the north end of the stadium on the concourse. Fans can add their name to the wall and do their part to join the “Embrace Excellence Initiatives” by visiting givebucs.com and clicking on the 1911 Legacy link.
- Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service – The ETSU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will continue to provide the “Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service” for all home football games at the new William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium. Centrally located at the Alumni Pavilion area on the west side of the ETSU parking garage and convenient to Lots 21 and 22, the Mobility Assistance Shuttle Service will consist of golf carts that will provide rides to the stadium for disabled fans and those with mobility issues. The carts will begin service one hour prior to kickoff and at the conclusion of the game.
- Men’s basketball and softball recognitions – Both the men’s basketball and softball teams will be recognized during Saturday’s game for their championship seasons in 2017.
- Buc Walk and Tailgating – The traditional Buc Walk will take place two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff, so Saturday’s walk will begin at 1:15 p.m. Parking lots around William B. Greene, Jr. Stadium will open for tailgating at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning. Fans are reminded that the family-friendly Food City Zone will open at 12:30 p.m.
- Public Parking – Parking for the general public will be available in the parking garage and in Lot 22 (located behind Bojangles on Go Bucs Trail). Parking is $10 per car. Click here for parking map. Students are reminded they can still access normal student parking by displaying their parking pass and ID.