JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (April 14, 2021) – As the annual ETSU Day of Giving campaign is set to begin this Thursday at 9 a.m., below are the Five Things to Know to support our student-athletes.
- Make a gift to support our 400+ student-athletes. All gifts, of any amount, make difference!
- Share the news about ETSU’s Day of Giving with friends, family, alumni, and Buc fans… Use your social media accounts along with the #ETSUDayOfGiving to spread the news!
- Your gifts can support any of ETSU’s 19 athletics teams and programs.
- Consider making a gift to the WIN (What’s Important Now) Program. The WIN Program benefits student-athlete welfare, mental health, and equity and inclusion initiatives.
- Create matching gifts and challenges to motivate other donors.
To make a gift, please visit www.ETSU.edu/give.
For more information on Buccaneer athletics, visit ETSUBucs.com.