Bucs return home after five straight road games
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. (Sept. 10, 2022) – After winning their second game of the season on Thursday, the Bucs host UNC-Asheville Sunday evening at 6 p.m. Finishing its five-game road trip, ETSU will host a game in Summers-Taylor stadium for the first time in nearly a month.
ETSU vs. UNC-ASHEVILLE
Sunday, September 11 | 6 p.m. | Summers-Taylor Stadium
- The Bucs enter Sunday’s game with an overall record of 2-2-2.
- Sunday will be the Bucs first home game since their season opener on the 18th of August.
- Defenders, Madi Hook (Fareham, England) and Taylor Limprevil (Spring Hill, Tenn.) are the only Bucs to start all six matches.
- Two different Bucs are tied with two goals to lead the team.
- Freshman defender, Kinsten Evans (Nolensville, Tenn.) leads the Bucs with 440 minutes played on the season.
- The Bulldogs are coached by second year head coach Andy McNab.
- 2-4-1 overall record entering Sunday’s matchup.
- UNC-Asheville has a goal margin of (+1).
- Sunday’s game will be the Bulldogs third straight match on the road.
- The Bucs are 7-9 all-time against UNC-Asheville.
- ETSU won the last meeting between the two teams, ending in a 1-0 double-overtime win in 2021.
- The Bucs are 4-4 at home versus UNC-Asheville.
For more information on Buccaneer women’s soccer, visit ETSUBucs.com and click on the women’s soccer tab.